Here are a few steps to assist you in troubleshooting your Webcam:
- No image
- Check whether the USB cable is connected properly to the PC.
- Check whether the LED glows when USB is connected to the PC.
- Try opening in a different application or use the configuration tool to access the image.
- Abnormal display of image
- Check settings of camera through the Webcam v2 Configuration Tool.
- Check settings of software you’re viewing the video feed in.
- Image is shaky or vibrating.
- Check whether camera is mounted solidly or sitting on a steady horizontal and level surface.
- Check the building and any supporting furniture for vibration.
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact Support:
- Support can be reached M-F 8AM-6PM EST.
- Call 484-593-2584
- Submit a ticket here: https://help.ptzoptics.com/support/login
- Email email@example.com