- Connect HuddleCamHD USB cable to the USB port on the HuddleCamHD
- Connect the USB cable from the HuddleCamHD to the USB port on the computer
- Connect the power supply to the nearest outlet
- Plug the power cable into the power port on the HuddleCamHD
- Wait for the camera “boot-up” sequence where the head of the camera will Pan, Tilt and Zoom
- Open the AMCAP software (download a free trial here, do not pay for it)
- Click on the “Devices” menu
- Select the HuddleCamHD ,possibly labeled “USB Camera” or “USB 3.0 Camera” or USB 2.0 Camera"
- You should now be seeing your HuddleCamHD in the preview window
- Click on the “Options” menu and select "Options" menu, then "Video Device", then "Capture Format"
- Make sure the “Output Size” is set to“1280x720” or“1920x1080”
- Click “OK”
7. That's all you need to do
Please Note: Some software will force the camera to use a specific resolution. This is something the camera can not control. You will need to make adjustments within the software you are using.