This has to due with the "White Balance" feature being disabled
Please do the following:
- Download and install the AMCap Configuration software available here.
- Once installed connect your USB camera to a USB port on your PC (if you have USB 3.0 camera make sure you use a USB 3.0 port.) and then plug the power into the camera.
- When the camera has finished its bootup sequence launch the AMCap software.
- From the "Devices" drop down menu, select your camera (possibly named HuddlecamHD or USB 3.0 device).
- Click on the "Options" drop down menu and select "Video Device" and then choose "Properties".
- The third option from the bottom titled "White Balance" needs to be enabled, or checked. If it is already checked just uncheck and check again to ensure the auto white balance will take effect.
- Click "OK".
- Close the AMCap software.
- The yellow tint should be gone.