vMix Controller Installation
- Use the included USB A-B cable to connect the TallyLights™ Controller to your computer.
- Download the vMix TallyLights™ Controller software.
- Install the software using the wizard.
- By default, the install wizard creates the following folder when utilizing the vMix software video mixer program.
- “C:\Program files(x86)\Tally Lights LLC” (most software video mixers)
vMix Controller Configuration
- Open the mixing software on your computer.
- Add the cameras to the first 8 inputs of your vMix software video mixer.
- The cameras must be set to the first 1-8 sources to ensure compatibility with the controller.
- Setup is complete. The emitters will now trigger when set to Program and Preview through the mixing software.